Your Privacy Is Important To Us
Period Dignity was created by Grace & Green. We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers. We fully appreciate and respect the importance of data protection and security on the internet.
- What information we collect when you use the Period Dignity website (the “website”), when you communicate with us.
- How we use your information.
- How we share your information.
- How long we keep your information and how it is stored.
- Our approach to sensitive personal information.
- What options you have to control your information.
- The rights you have in relation to your personal information.
- How we communicate changes to this Policy.
Please contact our Customer Services team if you would like to discuss with us or have any questions, comments or suggestions relating to this Policy.
This website is run by Grace & Green by Eco Hygiene Care Ltd. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (as amended or superseded) Grace & Green is the “controller” of the personal information collected through the website, or by phone.
How do we collect information from you?
- Information we collect when you visit the site
- We will collect personal information that you provide to us when you:
- Create an account on our website.
- Place an order through our website.
- Fill in forms on our website, for example to leave feedback, enter a competition or respond to a survey.
- Subscribe to our mailing list.
We will also collect certain information automatically when you visit our website, in particular:
- We record details of the resources that you access to visit our website (for example, URL addresses, traffic data etc.).
- We record information about the type of device you have used to visit our website, your device settings, and the cause of any system errors. Your device manufacturer or operating system provider will have further details on what information your device makes available.
Information we collect when you contact us
We will collect personal information about you when you contact us by telephone, email, or via social media.
How we use your information
We will use your information in the following ways:
- For the performance of a contract between you and us
- To provide you with an account on our website, if you choose to sign up for one.
- To fulfil any order that you place with us.
- To collect payment from you.
- To provide you with a receipt, if you ask us to send this to you electronically.
- To protect and defend our legal rights and interests.
Where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information:
- To administer and monitor our website, including to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device, and to allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to.
- To analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services.
- To administer competitions that you have entered.
If you have consented to receive marketing information from us, we may use your information in the following ways:
- We will process details of your previous transactions and contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to merchandise you have purchased (however we never store your payment details).
- If you provided your mobile telephone number in our preferences center and if you have consented for us to do so, we may contact you with marketing messages which have been tailored to match your preferences.
You have the option to unsubscribe from our emails through a link at the bottom of every email we send to you.
If you want to change the details that you have registered online with us, or would like to amend your subscription preferences or unsubscribe altogether, please contact our Customer Service team on [email protected]
How we share your information
- We share your information with our core service providers and third party platforms as required for our business to function; for example, Royal Mail and DHL who assist us with fulfilling deliveries, and the third parties we engage to provide IT systems support.
- Your information may be processed by a third party in order to maintain the functionality of our website and database.
- In the event that you add items to your basket but do not complete a transaction, our abandon basket partner will automatically send you an email to remind you that there are items in your basket.
- Whilst you are a member of our mailing list we may share your information with trusted non-core service providers, such as marketing partners we have carefully selected to deliver incentives to participate in offers, polls, surveys, analysis or research, all of which assist us in enhancing our services. They are not permitted to use your information after you unsubscribe.
- We also use services offered by Google, Facebook, Instagram and other similar social media platforms to better tailor our marketing communications and for targeted advertising. As part of this process, some personal information, such as your email address, is provided to the relevant third party, however for security purposes this data is “hashed” prior to being shared. Hashing is a process of identity masking or “pseudonymisation” which means we do not disclose your email but still enables linking between your social media presence and our website. Your personal information may be transmitted to countries outside of the EEA, such as the United States for certain service providers such as and Facebook.