If you are looking to improve the period and menstrual health education in your secondary school then take a look at our carefully curated resources. We have a range of activities and lessons that cover topics such as puberty, consent and periods. All of our resources have been thoughtfully designed to include everyone, regardless of gender identity, in these important conversations.
Your digital download includes:
- Let’s Talk Periods presentation
- Let’s Talk Periods: Teachers’ Notes
- Messages in the Media presentation
- Messages in the Media: Teachers’ Notes
- Supporting People with Periods presentation
- Supporting People with Periods: Teachers’ Notes
- Period Fact File: True or False
- Let’s Talk Puberty presentation
- Let’s Talk Puberty: Teachers’ Notes
- Puberty Fact File: True or False
We recommend that these topics are suitable for young people from the age of 12+.
To download, simply fill in the form below.